The independent winemaker:
- respect its terroir
- works its vineyards
- harvest its grapes
- vinify and raise his wine
- bottled his poduction in his cellar
- markets its products
- perfecting itself in the respect of tradition
- welcomes, advises the tasting and takes pleasure in presenting the fruit of his work and his culture.
Certification High Environmental Value since 2014
Derived from the Grenelle de l’Environnement, it is a voluntary approach recognized and supported by the public authorities. This certification makes it possible to highlight the farms engaged in environmentally friendly approaches built around four themes:
- the protection od biodiversity
- the phytosanitary strategy
- fertilizer management
- water resource management
At Domain of Poulvarel, this translates concretely into a work respectful of the vineyard and its envrionment.
Inter-Rhône continues the professionals of viticulture and trade of the Rhone Valley. It coordinates the promotional, economic and technical actions of the region’s AOC wines.
The interprofession operates according to three fundamental principles:
- Balance between trade and production
- Representativeness of occupational families
- Unanimity for any major decision
Tourisme Occitanie Sud de France Quality Label
The Tourisme Occitanie Sud de France Quality Label enables:
- Develop and optimize the quality of our hospitality and services that we offer to tourists
- Involving our staff
- Optimise the monitoring and satisfaction of our customers
Vignobles et Découvertes Costières de Nîmes
Created in 2009, the Vignobles & Découvertes label is awarded for a period of 3 years by Atout France, after recommendation by the Superior Council of Oenotourism.
It is awarded to a tourist and wine-producing destination offering a range of complementary tourist products (wine cellar tour and tasting) and thus allowing the client to facilitate the organization of his stay and to guide him on qualified services.
Femmes Vignes Rhône
Created in 2004, the Femmes Vignes Rhône association brings together wine professionals from the Rhône Valley who carry out various functions in the sector. They are winemakers, merchants, oenologists but also sommeliers, sales and marketing managers, communication or wine tourism managers, etc.
Les Femmes Vignes Rhône are commited to:
- Promoting the profession of female winemaker
- Values such as cooperation rather than competition